Thursday, April 9, 2009

Against my better judgment...

I gave one of my children a tube of chapstick.  He wanted to use mine and instead I got him one of his own.  I'm working on trusting his future choices.  You know, not expecting the negative and believing in the positive.

Then I found this on his bedroom floor.....


He doesn't know who did it.  I guess this is a compliment to Peeps. Not only do they have a good thing going with their marshmallow shapes for every holiday, but apparently, they make a mean tastin' chapstick.

I wondered why he went poop multiple times yesterday.  Must've been the extra lubrication.

2 comments:

Lisa said...

I'm cracking up!! When my girls were like 4 or 5 I did the same thing, only to walk into the playroom one day to see them playing "beauty shop" and rubbing an entire tube of chapstick on to each others scalps.........imagine trying to wash that out...LOL Gotta love kids!!

Jessica the Jacked LDS said...

does that lubrication thing really work? i'm off to buy me some peepes chapstick and hopefully, if i'm lucky, I'LL be on the toilet all day!