Wednesday, March 11, 2009

To Do to To Done

I love lists.  Love them. Love them.  So, I thought I'd make a list for myself as I look forward to Spring Break next week. SOOOOOOOOooooooooooooooooooooooo excited!!!  Ernie'll be home and we'll be double duty in the parent category.  YEAH!!!!

So, let's get down to it (it's naptime and I'm gonna sneak one in, so this is gonna be quick!)
  • Post partum check up.  God willing, the green light for all kinds of things including a BATH!!!
  • A BATH...gonna take a good, long bath or maybe 2 or 3!!!!
  • Get the taxes done.  We're almost there...just need to finish a few things.
  • A GOOD nap a day!!  Enough said!
  • Finish the garage.  When it's all the way done, I'll put some pictures up and tell you all about it!
  • Paint Dane's room (this may or may not get done....not willing to push it to the limit, so we'll see how this goes)
Okay, on to that naptime................

1 comment:

Bonnie said...

Ah, you are so kind to leave me a comment! Totally cool of you!

As for your list, well, you have a lot more planned than I do! Ugh, the only thing that I don't look forward to having my own house again is all the painting that I will have to do! I will however, make plenty of time for daily naps!