Friday, March 13, 2009

Everything's BIGGER in TX

Including my little wee one.  He's officially HUGE (or seems like). He's such a hot kid he's been living in onesies and more onesies, but since the cold and rainy days have returned, I busted out the sleepers.  I found out quite soon that the newborn sleepers are WAY out for him...has he been in onesies THAT long?

At his 1 month appt a week and a half ago, he was 10.1 lbs and 22 inches.  At birth he was 8.1 lbs and 18 3/4 inches.  Something tells me that either the hospital was a little off or someone slipped some Miracle Gro to D. Rock when I wasn't looking.  

Here's a new pic of him in a striped suit from Daddy's coworkers.

A close up so you can give him a smooch!

Full bodied cuteness!

1 comment:

Jessica the Jacked LDS said...

he is SOOOO precious dena!! i love him!!!!