Monday, January 12, 2009

One of my favs...

Pandora is a great little invention.  A website that allows you to search by a musical artist's name or a song or album or I'm sure a thousand other things too.  I use it to type in a singer's name and hear songs by that person or by people who have the same style/content as my chosen person.

One of my favorites to put in is Sara Groves.  She is an amazing, honest songwriter and her voice is smooth and acoustic.  I first noticed her, seems like a lifetime ago, with her song "How is it between us?"  I couldn't find an entire recording of this, but if you'll click on the title, you can get a snippit.

So, I'm about to clean and always like to put on some tunes and this one came up first on Pandora for me and I LOVE it!  What a powerful walk through those who have been faithful to our most FAITHFUL GOD!

When the Saints Go Marchin' In, I am SO thankful that I'll be one of them through the forgiveness and sacrifice of my Christ, the son of the only living God!


1 comment:

Jessica the Jacked LDS said...

lovin pandora on my iphone...it's awesome.