Sunday, January 11, 2009

I Like Big Butts...

and I cannot lie!  You other sistas can't deny.

I am officially past the point of "cute" pregnancy.  I know some of you never leave that stage....to the very end you remain with your little basketball belly and the rest of your body intact as it was pre-pregnancy.  Well good for you!  But, as foretold many years ago by my sweet friend Shirley L, "Dena, when you get pregnant you're going to carry that baby in your butt and thighs."  Who knew Shirley was a pregnancy foreteller.  She was spot on!!

My bottom has always been one of my best features, so I guess in pregnancy, God figures more of a good thing never hurt! :)

So, this post is a shout out to all of us who sport a fashionable roundy backside!  AND, a warning to any of you who see me on a regular or semi-regular basis....you will be seeing the same outfits over and over again.  Due to water retention and big bootie, I am down to one pair of jeans and 2 pair of velour pants.  So, hang with me.  Love my bootiliciousness in all it's velour!  And use this to YOUR advantage.  If you're having a day where you feel your butt is bigger than you like, it's okay, use me.  Think to yourself, "At least MY butt isn't as big as Dena's!!!"

1 comment:

Jessica the Jacked LDS said...

the velour i HAVE to see. document this please.

you know i'm a big bootie girl too and we gotta stick together!