Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Caught on camera!

Is it just me or does anyone else LOVE to sleeping things?!

So, sometime in the last week (although I have no idea when), I walked into the bedroom and found two of my boys asleep together in ALMOST the same position. I couldn't resist. So sweet.....Roman all cuddled up next to Daddy. No, he doesn't sleep with us. Yes, every once and a while he stealthily (word or not? don't know!) sneaks down to cuddle as we're waking up. And, we like it!And then that evening, Cheesecake was snoozing away on the couch and I had to get her too. I love the way she's all propped up on the pillow..... The dog really thinks she's a person. That's it. Just thought I'd share these sleepy moments with you!!

2 comments:

Alice said...

That is so crazy. I caught Mae and Wade sleeping in the exact same position and caught it on camera last week too. I think our lives have paralleled in a strange sort of way....ha ha!

Jessica the Jacked LDS said...

love sleeping pics!!!!