Sunday, August 9, 2009

All in a Days Work

The time has come for my children to earn their keep. I know, I know some of you will think I'm starting too young. Some of you, *cough, cough*, my own slavedrivers, I mean, parents, will think I'm starting too late. I'm teasing Mom...I loved all the towel folding races Danny and I used to have at ages 3 and 4. :)

Nonetheless, you can depend on your own housekeepers, I, on the other hand, am training my little guys to help a mama out!

So, this is where we started!


Elijah is extremely mechanic & meticulous with a challenge, so he dove right in.



Roman with finished product! You won't see any process pictures for Roman. Let's just say, if he can't get it right the first time, it's a little, um, less than pretty. I assured him he'd have LOOOOOOOOOOOOOTS of opportunities to practice over time. :)



Elijah in his towel maxi dress.


Finishing up with the accuracy of a pro. This kid has a long towel folding future ahead!


They did it!


Good grief, how BIG is this kid?! I hate that he looks 15 but is only 6. Stop, clock, stop! :(


The motivation. A quarter! I told them when they're out of training, they will get a pay raise to 50 cents!


I think I'm gonna like this!

No comments: