Tuesday, March 17, 2009

I'm Gonna Tell on You

So, all afternoon Roman's been telling me about a "new" Star Wars Clone Wars episode that the first person to watch it gets $5000 (if it were THAT easy).  I acknowledged him the first 1000 times and then finally said, let's look online and see if we can figure this out.

In the middle of looking, the call of nature screamed and I HAD to take a potty break (my body is STILL learning how to work after all the action 6 weeks ago).  I ran so fast to the bathroom that I actually got to go by myself (without any kids or a dog).

Meanwhile, Roman was "guarding" the computer in the living room.  Ernie closed it and moved it to the side until I got back.  To THAT, Roman responded, "I'm gonna tell mom" and ran to the bathroom to tell me.  Ernie said Elijah curled up next to him and whispered, "He's telling mom on you."

Nice.

No comments: