- More disciplined prayer time.
- Read the Bible through this year.
- Clean my bathrooms more frequently. I'm not disclosing my aim because then you'd know "how bad" it is at this point.
- Date nights. We'll shoot for once a month. That's a BIG, HUGE, MASSIVE jump on the current, so my goal might be too ambitious. We'll see.
- Physical activity at least 5 days a week. Nothing big and bad just about 30 minutes of mild exercise to regain my tone.
- Clean my refrigerator once a month.
- Work with the kids on scripture memory. I'd like to work on one verse every couple weeks.
I am going to stop here. Wouldn't want to overwhelm myself. I'll revisit in June. If I've been successful with most of my goals, I'll add a few more.
Now you know mine. What's your top goal for the year?