Sunday, April 26, 2009

In the bedroom with safety scissors

So, there's a child in our house who barely gets to use scissors supervised and definitely doesn't get to use scissors unsupervised.  And this is why.

We were riding bikes and I noticed something that I thought was the wind blowing his hair.  But then I noticed that the wind was hitting him in exactly the same place EVERY time.  So, I asked him to come to me and saw this.  It may be hard to see, but it's cut to the nubbin (like 5 o'clock shadow length) in a 1.5 inch square smack dab front and center.


And, here we have the "wind blown" look...

Of course, I ask him why he chose to do this and get his stock answer, "Because I wanted to."  But then I knew that, so not sure why I wasted the breath.

I get the camera and take these pictures and he asks to see them.  I asked him, "You didn't look in the mirror after you cut your hair?"  He said he did.  I asked him what he thought about it.

His answer, "It's perfect!"  Well, there you have it folks.  If you need a perfect haircut, I have the guy for you! :)

1 comment:

Jessica the Jacked LDS said...

miah's answer is always, "because". so yeah...BECAUSE. whatever. that's always MY answer.