Thursday, April 23, 2009

One Trick Pony

This is my little one trick pony.  He LOVES sticking his tongue out. Could be because when he started to do it, I would tap it with my finger (yes, I wash my hands).  Or could be because of my hyena laugh every time he does it.  EVERY TIME...it gets me.  I love it.

He does it when we change his diaper, when he wants to be picked up, when we do it to him, basically anytime he feels like entertaining.

VERY CUTE!!  It takes a while for him to get warmed up...so stick with him.


After watching this myself, I feel the need to comment on a couple things.

Why do we keep our toothpaste on the couch?  I got tired of buying a tube every other week because one of the doodlebutts doesn't know how to squirt a SMALL amount on his brush.  So, now we keep it downstairs out of range.  I must've been sitting on the couch for the squirt that morning.  

I have no idea what I was saying during part of this.  If I understood gibberish, then maybe I could define the obvious word slur, but I don't even know where to start.  Again, I'm blaming the lack of sleep. :)

The filming skills.   Ernie.

The pacing dog.  Poor Cheesecake (as she sleeps on my foot while I type).  Dane has completely stolen her thunder.

No comments: