Bathroom breaks have never been a challenge for me. I come from a long line of efficiency.
My littlest munchkinbutt, on the other hand, got another set of bowels. He locks up after catching a glance of a banana in the produce department. To make matters more challenging, enter cow's milk, Constipator Numero Uno, and life gets super fun.
Thanks to HIS need for a breakthrough, literally, I've been on the hunt for fiber. And much poopy progress we have had!
HERE ARE SOME OF HIS AND MY FAVS!!
- BLACK OLIVES make things slippery slidey..think olive oil
- WHEAT GERM found in my store above the oatmeal. We put it on yogurt. R & D love it and I do too.
- APRICOTS...satisfaction guaranteed!
- PRUNES...he gobbles these up!
- WATER...HUGE HUGE HUGE
- BEANS...any kind! D eats black beans straight and really enjoys pintos
- VEGETABLE SOUP
- APPLES...D LOVES them baked with cinnamon
- WHOLE WHEAT BREAD...i make toast and cut it into small pieces
If you've discovered more, leave them in the comments. We like some variety up in here!