Friday, November 20, 2009

Photo Obsession

To say I enjoy pictures of my family is a slight understatement. I wouldn't go as far as to say I'm obsessed, but I would say I'm definitely severely distracted. A few weeks ago, we met with Vanessa and Jessica at Contemporary Portraits for a family portrait session.

I met Vanessa earlier this year when I got to be Dora at her daughter's birthday party. I immediately liked her and felt even more privileged when I learned the amazing story of her beautiful daughter. She was born teeny tiny, like the teeniest I've ever heard. I don't remember specifically, but I do know she was born around the 25 week gestational mark. She is a testament of God's design, protection, and faithfulness. She is 4 now, and boy, is she full of life!

So, today was the day I got to see the pictures from our time with Vanessa and Jessica! Giddy with excitement, I am! So, here's a sneak peek. More later (as in next week sometime later).....

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cutest picture ever...I can't wait to see the rest!!

Anonymous said...

What a cutie-pie! Can't wait to hear the rest of the story!

Kelly