Friday, October 23, 2009

Just a Hooray!!

Do you see it? Do you see it? I WON THIS!!!!! THANK YOU Kelly at The Morris Tribe!!

I will use the fire out of it and love it with all my slow cooking heart.
I will NOT let it die like the goldfish I won in the 2nd grade.
I will fill every oxygen molecule in my house with yummy aromas.
I will NOT let Ernie pour food out of the crock straight on the cooking element like he did to our crock pot #1 (funny story, different post).
I will NOT let it rot on a dusty shelf.
Instead, I will give it a place of honor next to my dearly used Taste of Home back issues.

Kelly, you rock!! I can not wait to get my new book of grub!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It'll be on the way tomorrow morning! You're gonna love it!!

Wait til you see next month's giveaway, since you're a pal, I'll let you in....I have some groovy Pampered Chef stuff! Fun!!

Take care,
Kelly