I thought I'd give you some links to some of my favs so YOU can try them too!
- She is NOT concerned about calorie and fat content. Let me just put it this way, making a recent meal, I finally got to test whether Dawn really "takes grease out of my way" on my favorite pair of maternity pants (YES, I'm still wearing them. Got a problem with that?).
- And, she loves her some pimentos. I'm okay with this. Green olives and I have long been bosom buddies, but this singular fact throws Elijah into cardiac arrest. After all, pimentos are red, tomatoes are red....all things red must be snubbed immediately!
Give her a try. You might like her. Some of my top favs (cause I'm redundant like that...top favs as opposed to my bottom favs). In no particular order.....
- Chicken Spaghetti -- Creamy with a Kick. Cayenne Pepper. Enough said. This is not your normal chicky spaghetti....prepare to be wow'ed!
- Ranch Style Chicken -- Go ahead, look. I promise this isn't what you're expecting. And, THIS is the culprit of my splattered pants, but I can't wait to make it again! Scrumptious!
- Crash Hot Potatoes -- Easy, yum. Kosher salt....love it!
- Bacon Wrapped Jalapenos -- Trust me, try these!
- Cheese Muffins -- Elijah won't touch a pimento, but he can eat a WHOLE muffin pan of these.
- Shrimp Quesadillas -- The shrimpies in the red sauce look yummy yummy to me!
- Steak Bites -- Making these tomorrow..can we say JUICY?
- Beans and Cornbread -- These make me nervous. Ernie is determined to have meat in every dish. I know, I know..beans are legumes. This just isn't a legitimate defense for him. I've decided to throw caution to the wind (literally..beans...get it??) and take the plunge.
- Crispy Yogurt Chicken -- Yogurt=healthy, right? :)
And, now I've found more I need to get ingredients for next time...
- Stuffed Mushrooms -- L.O.V.E. stuffed mushrooms. Must. Try. These.
- Not Your Granny's Macaroni and Cheese -- Spicy. Mac & Cheese. Who knew?
- Pasta with Roasted Red Pepper Sauce -- I could drink roasted red pepper sauce. And, maybe I will!
I'm hungry now and it's 10:30....I should be going to bed instead of reading recipes. So, tag you're it. It's your turn. Scroll through those above. Better yet, go to her website and find your own favorites.