THANK GOODNESS 'cause there's not much easier than breakfast for dinner.
It's on my brain because we're having it tonight. So, I thought I'd share some ideas/variations on the theme and inspire you to throw your crowd a curve ball.
- Breakfast tacos---eggs with sausage, bacon, ham, cheese, etc.
- French toast or pancakes
- Bacon, Sausage patties or links, or big ole' pieces of ham...a little won't hurt 'em
- Scrambled eggs (add a little milk to make them extra fluffy), omelets, Eggs sunny side up
- Fruit smoothies (any mixture of milk, yogurt or ice cream, fresh or frozen fruit)
- Yogurt parfaits (yogurt, granola, fruit)
- Fruit salad
- Oatmeal (use this as a side, split one serving between two kids if you're offering lots of other things)
- Cinnamon toast
- Breakfast rolls
- Biscuits and gravy....sigh.....extra yummy!
None of this stuff takes long at all. Shake it up and enjoy your extra time!